The NewBridge Project kick-off meeting was held in September 2012. The goal of the Project is to trial time based movement co-ordination. In the Project Estonia is represented by Estonian ANS and Estonian Air.
The Project covers the following areas of activities:
- WP1 Project management
- WP2 Concept description
- WP3 Functional baseline
- WP4 System design
- WP5 System build
- WP6 Initial limited operations
- WP7 Larger scale operations
- WP8 System optimisation
- WP9 Dissemination and publication
Estonian ANS participates in the following work packages:
- Project description – target AMAN,
- System design –operations, Initial limited operations – initial system activation and test,
- Dissemination – workshop in Tallinn.
The project is planned to be completed at the beginning of 2014.