NEW Aeronautical Information Management website
We are very pleased to present our recently upgraded Aeronautical Information website https://aim.eans.ee/. The new web has a more user-friendly design and new functionalities, with a thorough focus on product descriptions while also being smartphone friendly. The updated aim.eans.ee website gives access to aeronautical information products (electronic aeronautical information collection, AIP supplements, aeronautical information circulars, aerodrome obstacles, VFR information manual, VFR map) and Data Originators can submit the necessary applications via the website.
Old -> new website
New functionalities for the web user:
- download eAIP package;
- a list of useful links and a selection of guidance materials have been grouped under the Flight preparation menu to help pilots with flight preparation;
- a flight plan (FPL) proposal form can be found in the Flight preparation menu, which can be completed without registration and transmitted automatically to the Estonian centralised ARO;
- subscribing to newsletters/notifications to receive information on new published aeronautical information products and other urgent news;
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section where you will find answers to questions about aeronautical information and the website.
FPL proposal form on the new website
New functionalities for Data Originators:
- SLA contract contact persons can manage the list of authorized persons and grant access to the aim.eans.ee subpage for submitting requests;
- Additional dates have been added to the AIRAC calendar to plan AIP amendments and AIP supplements.
New AIRAC Calender
If you have any suggestions or ideas about usability, we look forward to your feedback. To do this, please use the feedback form on our website.
We are very pleased to welcome everyone to our new aim.eans.ee website!